Re: [IP]Insulin bad for the body?

>Isn't it how the insulin is delivered, how high or low your blood
>sugars are that shortens a diabetic's life and makes it more
>>From: "mindy beseler" <email @ redacted>
>>No, he said *Man-Made* insulin damages the body especially the kidneys.

I don't think the "how" of the delivery affects that directly.  Maybe
the precision of timing that we are able to achieve with pumps helps.

But the statement that "Man-Made" insulin damages the kidneys is
totally out of line.  I thinkl the fault for our all our problems (at
least those with 20+ years) belongs to those Cows and Pigs!

(who sounds almost as silly as the 40 year expert and I've only had it 39)