[IP] Re: Lantus question

I want to thank all for their responses.  My brother doesn't even take his
Humalog for supper any more as he is tired of going low.  He eats very
 conservatively as he used to be into body building and does not eat a lot of
carbs but
protein.  He also does use different sides of his body for his Humalog/Lantus
He has come a long way in his care.  He used to say "Well, Debbie does it
this way, so am I."  Yep, that was before I behaved.
About him pumping.  I had an extra set of pumps I was going to give him.  Due
to his occupation he didn't think pumping would work.  I gave the pumps to
someone elase.  I don't know if his insurance would cover pumping.  I need to
talk to him about it again.

Again, thanks all, for your responses.