Re: [IP] Re: A1C targets

I think the Canadian Diabetes Association is saying HBa1c of 6, IF YOU CAN
STAY SAFE!  Obviously, the closer one's blood sugar gets to normal, the
closer it also gets to the hyplglycemic threshold, and the more unsafe you
are, if you feel nothing out of the ordinary, when you  have low blood

Diabetics who do not have hypoglycemic unawareness and a lot of others
probably don't understand how low you can go without noticing anything.  You
can literally just pass out and never say, "Boo!"  Hypoglycemic unawareness
is more common on the pump, is it not, just because the decline is so