Re: [IP] The Other Side of the Story

> > ANd on another subject  DELTEC has been p--s poor about getting back to
> > me as a potential (pre-approved) customer so it looks like an ANimas it
> > will be. Ciss Boom Rahhh, Give me an A.....
>Funny -- that's the primary reason I went with Animas.  No service at all
>from Deltec.

-HEY!.. is that "Deltec Bashing"?   I dont Know.. that SOUNDSssss like it
Could be "Deltec Bashing"...
Doesnt it ?.... Well, it does to me !.. Do YOU Use the Deltec ??

(You sure you were talking to "Deltec", and Not "Delta" ???)
Ive talked to Deltec... i found them quite responsive..... You must have
been talking to a Different Deltec.

from "sad and bitter" len