[IP] Re: Stop Delivery - do you use it

>>> Does anyone actually use the "stop delivery" function. <snip> But why is
there a "stop delivery" function? Does anyone actually use it? I don't. If I
felt the need to stop delivery that was that immediate, I'd just yank the
damn cannula out of his body.>>>

I have used it many times over the past 20 years and right now I can't
recall (Hillary Syndrome) when/why. But, I think it's like the emergency
brake on our vehicles - don't use them but sure glad they're there! I'm
surprised your Child-Lockout feature didn't work. This should be reported.
Three y/o's shouldn't be able to program *anything* on a pump - ever. Hope
this gets straightened out.

One disadvantage of doing nothing is you can't stop and rest