Re: [IP] Re: Help Solve this Urgent Mystery!!

>Wouldn't that depend on how much insulin you put in the pump?  I was taught
>(by an Animas trainer) to put three days worth of insulin in the pump.

Hehehe, that depends on how much a 3 day supply of insulin is for
you!  For me, I fill it to the brim.  Sometimes it lasts 7 days.
Sometimes I have more chocolate ice cream than that.  If it is going
to be a cold winter, I might even make it to 8 days!     ;>)