Re: [IP] capping off a sillouette infusion set

In a message dated 11/13/2003 5:07:18 PM Alaskan Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> Is there something to cap off the tubing end on the Quick Sets that I've
> missed?  Or is that just for the Sihouettes?
> --Brian
Actually, there is. You use the blue cone shaped needle guard as per in the
instructions in the box of sets. Personally, I have never needed to do so, but
supposedly, that is how it is done if needed (such as disconnection for
swimming and putting the pump and tubing in your swim bag). Should keep things
Tina H.