[IP] Comments regarding pumps

BRAVO Len, I totally agree with you. --  Hal

From: Len Lutz <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] RE My Reply  to My Reply

 >> "But dont bash....."

Len said:

Why not? As long as it is not slanderous, or gross misinformation,
I think its permitted (I will certainly accept correction on this).
"Bashing" Can be quite subjective. Were I to say "my (this) pump is great",
or "I like this feature",  there are those, why might take that as "bashing
their choice"

And What if I did try company A, and got bad service... and bought a
company B pump... NOW, by your "rules", I cant mention my experience with
company A, because I don't own their pump? what about the brand someone I
know, might have, what if its my third pump, from a third manufacturer ?

Ill not argue with you about it, but I'll post What I want, and not concern
myself with more then the rules, respect, and what is deemed proper rapport
(well, I'm tryin' anyway)