[IP] Just got my A1c

I cannot believe this, I just got a call from my doctors office today and my
A1c was 6.6!  I swear I never thought I would break 7.  I had 2 eye surgeries
this summer and was temp. blind for about 2 months and couldn't do anything
 physical, so I pretty much did nothing. My hubby and kids would check my sugars
for me, and since I really could'nt do anything but sit around, we checked
them a lot, somtimes 15 times a day.  My sugars were really good and if they
were just a tad bit high, like 130 or something, I'd go ahead and bolus a tiny
little correction.  I can't help thinking if I could just have something like
the gluco watch that was reliable and durable my sugars would be fantastic all
the time.
Please note that my A1c is not a competition or a test score, just very good
news to this person sitting here still in disbelief.
I love my pump :-)
PS:  A1c pre-pump was 8.5 and then past year and a half have been 7.3 - 7.5
and now 6.6.