Re: [IP] Baxter insulin pump

Oh man.I have an AutoSyringe that someone gave me as a backup pump
(sorry, have to giggle) when my daughter started pumping 4yrs ago. While
I appreciated the thought, it stays in the box until I show it to other
people. :-)  I'm not sure I can part with it but I'll think about it.

Take care, Kerri - IP Parents-of-Pumpers chat host and mom of Shannon
(email @ redacted 11/96, pumping email @ redacted 11/99, pumping email @ redacted 8/03 and loving
it!), and her 7 siblings  :-)
"I count carbs, not sheep!"
 Steven said:
Dear fellow pumpers,

I am currently doing a lot of public speaking on diabetes and varieties
therapy.  Personally I have been on a pump since 1986.  Just a day after
being dx'd I was put on the old Baxter Auto Syringe.

My dilemma is that I want desperately to show people the "good old days"
showing them the physical difference between my old pump and my new one.

Does anyone still have a Baxter Auto Syringe insulin pump?  Maybe
in the
basement under the 20 years of unused lancet boxes?  I am willing to pay
it and
any shipping costs associated.

Please email me off the list and thanks for everything you good folks do
a regular basis.  Pumpers Rule!!

Steven A. Beauchamp
Youth Advocate
(716) 866-6161 Cell