RE: [IP] capping off a sillouette infusion set

Is there something to cap off the tubing end on the Quick Sets that I've
missed?  Or is that just for the Sihouettes?

--Brian

---

I really don't know if it seals the set from water or not, But I always
cap both ends!  Figure that the person who made it, had a reason for
including
it:)
don