RE: [IP] Re: Florida

 And we are near Marsha, in Melbourne, FL , Donna
	I can visit those who live in or near Melbourne when I visit my son...which
isn't often but we can make arrangements.

>> And I'm in the middle of everyone. David

Do you mean another type meeting as in get together?  Linda

	That would be great!  Just make it AFTER Jan. 31st please!!!

I've got my daughter getting married on Dec. 6th and my son on January 31st!
My cup runneth over right now :)
Kathy Bruckmeyer