[IP] The Other Side of the Story

I believe that what jenny said is true: IN GENERAL women (girls) are
more tolerant of disabilities in mates/dates than men (boys.)
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the possible 'cure' involving spleen
cells in mice (rats) It was on the BBC tonight.
ANd on another subject  DELTEC has been p--s poor about getting back to
me as a potential (pre-approved) customer so it looks like an ANimas it
will be. Ciss Boom Rahhh, Give me an A.....