Re: [IP] Re: Censorship

On 13 Nov 2003 at 17:39, jhughey <email @ redacted> wrote:

> > >The next message I see with a subject of "Best Pump
> > >Ever" is getting automatically erased!
> >
> > i was only referring to that..
>
> No, no, no - that's not censorship. That's using the keyboard to its
> fullest - the Delete key! Censorship would be if the list were
> moderated and only certain topics/subjects/posts were allowed and/or
> *cleaned up* before they were permitted through. PTL we can CHOOSE to
> use our delete key when we deem it to our own best advantages. YMMV!

 Actually it is "personal censorship", which IS encouraged. There is absolutely
NO
 censorship practiced by the List operation. Just don't bore the list membership
with
 talking about how you "personally censored" someone else because I "censor"
that
immediately!    :>P     It's SO boring!   :>0

George