[IP] Re: Censorship

> >The next message I see with a subject of "Best Pump
> >Ever" is getting automatically erased!
> i was only referring to that..

No, no, no - that's not censorship. That's using the keyboard to its
fullest - the Delete key! Censorship would be if the list were moderated and
only certain topics/subjects/posts were allowed and/or *cleaned up* before
they were permitted through. PTL we can CHOOSE to use our delete key when we
deem it to our own best advantages. YMMV!

Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press
'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?