[IP] Re: capping sils when disconnected

always dutifully plug in my little cap when I shower or bathe, but it's
hassle.  Is there any harm in leaving it off? >

 I don't know how hygienic this is, but I've never capped any of my sets
(Sof-sets, Quicksets or Silhouettes) when I bathe, swim, shower or disconnect
for any reason at all. In 10 years of pumping, I've never had a problem due to
it. Even my CDE who is a pumper, doesn't use the caps. Pam dx'd 1989, pumping 10