Re: [IP] The Other Side of the Story

I'm thinking by the time Josh gets to marryin' age, there will be a lot
more advances in the daily care and the treatment of complications.

These mindsets are and have been around forever. He could well want to
never marry or he may want to marry someone in worse shape than he is.
We never know. I hope in the next 15-12 years we will be farther along
in our generalizations of each other.

In our relationship, I am the one on insulin and with the bad eyes and
all used to smoke until 12  weeks ago tomorrow, but my allegedly
'healthy' fella is ALWAYS down with something and... you guessed it...
*I* have take care of things.

I will also state I notice women are far more accepting of guys with
all their 'faults' <G> Than many man are towards women.

Jenny Sutherland