RE: [IP] Insulin bad for the body?

From: Michael Kurtis   email @ redacted

Be careful if you are eating all that protein and fat. Especially with all
that choloresterol as with the foods you are referring to. Make sure youe
endo's team including diabetes educator and/or nutritionist (not
primary/internist) is reviewing the diet as a whole. You are burning fat,
not carb leading to possible ketones.

If you get aol or other search engines you will probably receive pop up ads
for the Atkins diet. It offers a free trial and you fill in their
questionaire. It will ask is you have diabetes. If you fill it in it will
ask if you have type 1. If you respond with a yes, it will tell you you
must work out your diet with your doctor. With type 2, it will let you
proceed. This is probably because type 2 persons are less likely (yet not
always) to develope keytones, i.e. KA.

email @ redacted