Re: [IP] hypoglycemic unawareness

You must be doing great at detecting hypoglycemic unawareness.  About 2.5
years ago, my husband went brittle.  He never has been able to detect
hypoglycemia--usually, he said stuff like, "I just sweat a lot when I work!

Not like that he didn't!

I usually could detect the low though and I treated him for it.  He rarely
passed out when I was around.  Then about 2.5 years ago, he became so sign
free that even I couldn't detect a low.  He'd pass out right in front of me.

I tried correcting by raising the target.  It didn't work.  I dol find that
if he goes down quickly because he's over-bolused a meal or because he's
working hard or exercising, he will sweat or be confused and then, I can
measure and give him fast-acting carbs.  Otherwise, no, I can't.