[IP] Baxter insulin pump

Dear fellow pumpers,

I am currently doing a lot of public speaking on diabetes and varieties of
therapy.  Personally I have been on a pump since 1986.  Just a day after
being dx'd I was put on the old Baxter Auto Syringe.

My dilemma is that I want desperately to show people the "good old days" by
showing them the physical difference between my old pump and my new one.

Does anyone still have a Baxter Auto Syringe insulin pump?  Maybe somewhere
in the
basement under the 20 years of unused lancet boxes?  I am willing to pay for
it and
any shipping costs associated.

Please email me off the list and thanks for everything you good folks do on
a regular basis.  Pumpers Rule!!

Steven A. Beauchamp
Youth Advocate
(716) 866-6161 Cell