[IP] Eczema

>I think if I was given the opportunity to get rid of any one disease it
would be >eczema over, diabetes, heart problems, kidney failure, neuropathy,
cataracts, >etc.  The itching can be unbearable at times.

Both times someone brought up eczema it makes me think of Dermatitis
Herpetiformis.  Because the diagnosis of celiac or Dermatitis Herpetiformis
is so hard to get I just wonder how many people out there are not diagnosed.
It is extremely itchy and does not go away until gluten is removed from the
diet.  It can take a full year for it to clear after gluten is removed.  FYI
I am only bringing it up because there are so many with Celiac and Type 1

Ginny    Diagnosed at age 41 with Type 1 Diabetes.  Using paradigm 511 since
Aug 2002