Re: [IP] Help Solve this Urgent Mystery!! Please help!

Is this happening at home as well, or just at school (sounds like it's
just a problem at school but just thought I'd ask.) If it only happens
at school then I'd say there might be more going on, like injections on
the side that maybe he's not fessing up to. OR, if he hasn't had
diabetes long (you didn't say), that perhaps he is producing some
insulin off and on. The only other thing I can think of (and I hate to
say it, and this is probably not the reason) but there are some types of
tumors that produce insulin. Hope you are able to figure this out soon!

Take care, Kerri - IP Parents-of-Pumpers chat host and mom of Shannon
(email @ redacted 11/96, pumping email @ redacted 11/99, pumping email @ redacted 8/03 and loving
it!), and her 7 siblings  :-)
"I count carbs, not sheep!"