Re: [IP] The Other Side of the Story

Your son does deserve more than that. Anyone who can't look past the
disease and into the person isn't worth having IMO. Give me a committed,
honest, man of integrity any day over looks, health, etc.

Take care, Kerri - IP Parents-of-Pumpers chat host and mom of Shannon
(email @ redacted 11/96, pumping email @ redacted 11/99, pumping email @ redacted 8/03 and loving
it!), and her 7 siblings  :-)