Re: [IP] Cozmo pump

  I received a phone call from George W, head of CD at Deltec over the
 weekend. He was calling to ask my opinion on something. Anyway, they are
on coming out with the Cozmore after the first of the year, in early January.
Everything has been approved but they are doing some trials around the
 country right now to see how the public may like it and if any SW changes need
to be
done prior to release.

mom to Joshua