Re: [IP] The Other Side of the Story

Shelley,
I just wanted to encourage you a little bit. I have a friend who is 28 years
old. He has had diabetes since he was 4. He's been on a pump for 20 years.
He's one of the most healthy diabetics I know. He doesn't have any
complications. He's also, extremely pro-active in his diabetic management.
He just got married 3 years ago. So depending on how you both decide to deal
with this disease will determine the outcome.  I also believe that "true
love" out weighs any disease.
Hope this helps. God bless,
Adele
dx 1987 pumping since 9-9-03