[IP] RE: Autoimmune website

Ginny: Actually, I agree with you 100 percent.  I have gone hypo thyroid after
being treated for Graves, and I do not feel well at all.
When I tell my Endo, he says my tests are "normal" and therefore something
else must be making me feel like this.  However, I can directly attribute it
to thyroid because these "problems" all came after I took radioactive Iodine
and/or had the Graves undiagnosed.
I think it is incredibly hard to get the right help with thyroid problems and
as yet, I don't have a good answer nor do I have the help I need.