[IP] Autoimmune website

>For thyroid problems, I like Mary Shomon's books on thyroid (also she has
>one on Autoimmune problems) and her web site on About.com.

You are correct.  This is a wonderful web site.  Problem is what do you do
with the info that you get from there?  I have had Hashimoto's for 8 years.
Read everything about it and can not get a doctor to treat it.  It is
extremely frustrating.  I have talked to 4 of my doctor about the symptoms I
am having and none of them agree that it could be thyroid related.  Even
with the presence of goiters they do not agree that my high sugar has
anything to do with the thyroid.
Don't say find another doctor.  I have called a few this week.  They either
are not taking new patients or have a 6 month wait.
Sorry, just needed to vent.
Ginny  Type 1  Diagnosed 3 years ago.  Pumping with a Paradigm 511 since Aug