Re: [IP] hypoglycemic unawareness

<<<<I think i have heard, that trauma (or something scary like an
accident) can
lower bs

Actually, it's the opposite. You release adrenaline, which increases
glucose, so when you had your accident, it was probably lower.>>>>

I think it is a YMMV thing.
When I have adrenaline pumping for any reason I drop like a rock in calm
There is no absolute when it comes to diabetes.

pumping since 08-00