[IP] Re: The Other Side of the Story

> My son is 3. Is a woman going to
> hesitate a relationship with my son because he has "health issues"?

Dating is involved before marriage. How many times is one excited to go out
with a *dreamboat* and find out later they aren't so dreamy afterall - even
w/o DM. Love *usually* doesn't happen on the first date, it takes getting to
know someone. We need to *shop* in more detail for a mate than we do in
purchasing a vehicle.

My point? Very few people marry the first person they ever dated. Therefore,
your son will probably be like non-DMers and have several relationships
before one gets to know him and truly loves him. It's better to be sure and
have a broken heart a few times than to settle and find out later there was
someone *better* who would've really cared and truly loved.

Happiness is not so dependent on marrying the one person who can make us
happy, but avoiding the many who can make us miserable.