Re: [IP] Re: Central Florida support group

Hey Marsha, David, and the others in and around Central Florida,

I'd be interested in info about a group meeting for Central FL.  As I've
said before, I live in Fort Pierce, but, I'd travel to Orlando or anywhere
that's close to get together with other pumpers and swap war stories.

Thanx guys,

Don Yates

Dx'd in '74, pumping since '92 and lovin' life

>We should plan a Orlando meeting or support group or something!
>Marsha

Just let me know, via the list.

David

IMSTP.gif]