Subject: Re: [IP] The Other Side of the Story

Shirley said " my son is 3.  Is a woman going to hesitate about a
relationship with him because he has health issues"

My kids and I frequently talk about how "everybody has something."  You
know, some things you can see (like a physical disability) and some you
can't see (like diabetes), but we all have something we have to deal with.
If anything, diabetes has given Katie and my other kids compassion -- for
others and themselves.

Alaska Debbie

Mom to Katie, 13, dx'd 9/97
Pumping since 8/99