[IP] The Other Side of the Story

 I was having a conversation with a co-worker whose son-in-law recently died of
complications due to diabetes.

 He said: "I asked Cheryl why she would get involved with a man who had so many
health problems. It will cause you so much heartache." (He was 54 & she was 32).
I agreed with Mark, but then stopped to think. My son is 3. Is a woman going to
hesitate a relationship with my son because he has "health issues"? He deserves
to be involved in a healthy loving relationship regardless of his health
"issues". Is this what my son has to look forward to?

I HATE diabetes.

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com