Re: [IP] Help Solve this Urgent Mystery!! Please help!

Is there any chance he is still honeymooning? My understanding is that
insulin production can come and go during that time period. Sounds like
he is still producing some insulin. Jenny has had her Animas for three
years and the history file has always been very accurate.