[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #657

>Also, are there any hormones that actually increase the efficiency of
>insulin and could explain not >needing insulin for 5 hours?

I don't know about a hormone increasing efficiency, but I do know that
*lack* of cortisol makes the blood sugar lower.  Not sure this could be the
answer here, since, if your son was lacking cortisol, he probably wouldn't
be able to deal with phys. ed. classes, but just anothet bit of info to

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted

slow!"  -Kathy Buckley

Crave some Miles Davis or Grateful Dead?  Your old favorites are always
playing on MSN Radio Plus. Trial month free!