Re: [IP] Help Solve this Urgent Mystery!! Please help!

In a message dated 11/12/2003 6:02:16 PM Alaskan Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> Does anyone know is there is a way that a 12 year old type 1 could possibly
> >deliver insulin from an Animas pump without the dose being recorded in the
> >daily Total Insulin record under History?
Could it possibly be a honeymoon period, or from high activity in gym? Did
the type of activity in gym change (like from baseball to track or
 something....when I was in school, way back when, we had different "sports"
throughout the year).
Otherwise, is he actually eating all his lunch? Or maybe spending time with
friends instead. Just throwing some thoughts into the equation.
Good luck, Tina H.