[IP] Re: Help Solve this Urgent Mystery!! Please help!

> Does anyone know is there is a way that a 12 year old type 1 could
> deliver insulin from an Animas pump without the dose being recorded in the
> daily Total Insulin record under History?
> Mark Chorvinsky

The only way I can think of, and I have a MM pump, is the Prime feature can
be activated and it doesn't calculate into the TDD. Is there a way to check
that? Kids can be pretty clever and I've been in trouble before suggesting
this, but the question was asked and that's my thought. Take it or leave it.

In democracy it's your vote that counts. In feudalism it's your count that