RE: [IP] 508 eating batteries- help please!

>I have had my MM 508 since May 2003.  In the last few months I have had
>keep replacing the batteries sometimes every three weeks, every two
> After a month of this, MM sent me a new battery holder and a new set
of batteries.  I still >have the problem.  I get my batteries from MM.
Anyone have this

> problem? When I had my MM 507C, I changed the batteries every 5 weeks
and never got a low >battery alarm like I am getting with my MM508.

I've had my MM 512 for two weeks now, and have had to change the battery
twice.  We'll see if this becomes a trend...