No Subject

My Husband and I just returned from a vacation in San Diego.  All I did was
disconnect the pump when we went to bed and we both made sure I tested and
reconnected before going to sleep.  The minimed instructions said that up to
an hour you don't need to take an additional shot of lispro, but up to 4 hours
you should take what you would have been pumping.  Personally, it was MUCH
easier to just disconnect and reconnect than worrying about injections, and I
have only been pumping for about 10 days when we left.