Re: [IP] Re: Florida

In a message dated 11/12/2003 5:41:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
But hey, if you ever get to Tampa or Disney, give a holler.  I'm only an
> hour from Tampa and an hour and a half from Disney.
> I have made the drive to Disney several times to meet lots of friends I made
> on internet to get to see them in person!
> Kathy Bruckmeyer
Hi Kathy...I was just wondering where in Florida you live that's an hour from
Tampa?  My mom lives in Bradenton, and I go to school in Orlando...are you
anywhere near Bradenton?
    ~Erin Hanke