[IP] Re: getting new pump - dealing with insurance company

< Can anyone who changed their pump after 4 years tell me what
procedure I have
to follow with the insurance company?>

 The way it's always worked for me is I called the pump company (in my case
Minimed) and they handled everything from there, including getting the insurance
approval. I never even talked to my insurance company except for once at the
end, when they called me to ask me a few questions before signing the final
approval. After confirming what Minimed had told them, they gave the final
go-ahead to Minimed and my new Paradigm was here two days later. Try calling
Animas and see if they do the same thing. Pam