[IP] old 2001 MM bill

Well, after countless phone calls to MM customer service with no return
 calls, I called my ins. comp. to find out what they paid and what my portion
There was a contract with the ins. and they paid that portion and I paid mine.
 Well, the numbers just don't add up.  Between what I paid and what they paid
the balance doesn't jive.  So, I filed a complaint with my ins. comp. and
 they called MM regarding the issue. She spoke with a rep. and my account is on
hold while they look into it deeper to see if everyone paid what they were
 supposed to pay. It is called a balance billing issue. My ins. comp. told me MM
cannot bill me for what is leftover after they pay what the contract calls
 for. I was just so tired of not getting anywhere with MM so I suggest
your ins. comp. to help you with this issue.  Tell them you want to file a
 complaint after you research what ins. paid and they will help you. I am trying
to upgrade to the Paradigm 512 and now wonder if I should go with another
one.  Terrible customer service!
~Donna K