Re: [IP] Fun With Insulin - Chapter 2, Not just for athletes anymore

>Oh, one moment please...she laced his soup with insulin?

BUT... it did say:
"Police say she laced his soup with insulin on Oct. 30, then repeatedly
injected him with the substance while he slept until he died. "

hmmmm wonder what that tasted like ??
maybe his wife, doesnt know, what we all know.
funny... it also stated, she was a retired nurse

sure hope it doesnt give my wife, any undiscovered ideas ;-)