Re: [IP] Fun With Insulin - Chapter 2, Not just for athletes anymore

On 11/12/03 10:40 AM, "Artorius Rex" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated
stellar typing skills by writing:

> Sometimes you gotta wonder that not all insulin is accessible by prescription
> only.  Granted, it would make our lives more difficult, but it would force
> people like this to be a little more creative.
> usband_dc

Oh, one moment please...she laced his soup with insulin? Ungh...I thought
insulin would be digested and not cause anything if not injected.
I'm sorry, but these reporters are up the bloody left!
For those who didn't get that report because of all the dashes after the
link being incorporated into the URL.....:
CHICAGO (Reuters) - A woman poisoned her husband and put his body in the
garage while she went about getting her hair done and handing out Halloween
candy, police alleged on Tuesday

Barbara Garcia, 51, a retired nurse in Hobart, Indiana, about 30 miles east
of Chicago, has been charged with murdering her husband, Cipriano.

Police say she laced his soup with insulin on Oct. 30, then repeatedly
injected him with the substance while he slept until he died.

While his body sat in the couple's garage, Garcia had her hair done and
passed out Halloween candy the following day, police said. She dumped his
body in a forest, but it was discovered a week ago and she was charged with
his murder on Monday.

Hobart Police spokesman Rick Zormier said it appeared Barbara Garcia had
gambling losses and had misappropriated some of her husband's assets and did
not want him to find out.

Jenny Sutherland