Re: [IP] Best Pump Ever? You People Just Don't Get It!!

"You People"?  Just what is that supposed to mean?  I
do not understand where you are coming from.  I have
not read every post on this topic, but many of them,
and all were sincere and respectful.  The original
post was also sincere and respectful. this is an
information site and I think that this is an
appropriate topic.  Cynthia
Donny wrote>
 I don't understand why people start posts/topics of
> this nature!! It is
> only meant to stir up trouble when it is worded this
> way!

Do you Yahoo!?