Re: [IP] hypoglycemic unawareness

I wondered why this wasn't mentioned more often.
I check Bv when I am ready to leave the house.  If below 100, I consider
time from when I ate,  & what I ate.  Then have a nibble of something,
or a drink of 1/2 C or 1 c of milk or juice.
Being in & out of car some days, I test alot!.  I too have my favorite
stopping places, like 7-11 or RaceTrac parking lots!  If a cop is behind
me, I eat a glucose tab or more as I know I would drop fast if stopped,
even for license & ins check.  I don't have DM on license as when I
renewed license, questionnaire asked if I were prone to seisures, not if
I had diabetes, I am not.  Linda K