[IP] The best pump?

Truly believe that the "best pump" is the one that you can handle and use to
keep your BG'S within a normal range.  For me....it is my new Cozmo.  For the
very first time in 40 yrs. of DM, I have a "perfect" 3 days going for me.
My bg's have all been between 80 and 135 which for me is perfect!  I have had
NO lows or highs since I now have a pump which figures the bolus for me.  It
has been wonderful.  For the first time in years, I am looking forward to my
next A1C.  I have never had on lower than 7.3.  I'll keep you posted.  Jackie P