RE [IP] Best Pump Ever? You People Just Don't Get It!!

think you might be taking that, a littttttle too seriously ??
I cant speak, for the posters intentions
BUT, i (just me) simply took it as "Hey. i think this is something pretty cool"
(and, imo, it is)
If my observation was wrong, let me know, i can take it..
(helps to know george a little, to, i think)

BTW.... i think i DO get it, most of the time, and i think a lot of folks
do too.