RE: [IP] RE: THE BEST PUMP EVER

>>>And let me add to that Laura that with the IR-1200, programming a
piece of cake is a piece of cake!  (Carb Calculator)       ;>)

Geo.
I'd also like to add that I've stopped two boluses using the Animas and it
worked so quickly no insulin was given. Now for a question, did you get
detailed information on the Carb Calculator
George? Or....were you messing around with this new pump model? :)

Darn....I got my Animas in July.....too early I guess.

Margo