[IP] Re: cramping in legs

>>>I went to my dr. today for back/leg pain.  Turns out I am learning about
sciatica nerve the hard way.  :-(  Also, am having a problem with cramping
calves when walking.  Doctor wants me to go for a circulation evaluation
the sciatica thing is straight.  In the meantime, any tricks of the trade?

The trick I have is to please, please see a backologist (some people call
them chiropractors). They *straighten* out the sciatica and you get
immediate relief, at least after a couple of treatments. No need for
traction (which caused me to have a broken rib!), no need for surgery, and
no need for additional meds you really don't need. Simple manipulation of
that area will give you the relief you are looking for. YMMV (~_^)

I don't see a crackologist for colds/DM/hangnails, but for straightening my
spine where it pinches nerves or otherwise is out of alignment