[IP] The Myths That Drive You Crazy

I am working on an article or press release about the myths and the
realities of diabetes that I wil be sending to different media in my area.
I'd like to get some feedback from the list on what kinds of things should
go into it.

Are there any myths/misconceptions that make you absolutely crazy?  Things
you hear over and over again that just aren't right?

I'm also going to be needing statistics.  I checked the IP page and got some
good info there.  Does anyone else know where I can get stats?

Feel free to contact me offlist (email @ redacted) and thanks for your

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted

MSN Shopping upgraded for the holidays!  Snappier product search...